To preserve and protect our children's faith and allow them to learn the essentials of the Quran, Islamic education, and help tutoring for school homework.
This trains them to be the next generation of leaders of our Ummah.
The BEST alternative to full-time Islamic school.
Boys/ girls ages 5-13.
Registration for the (ASAP) 23/24 school year will close on September 9, 2023.
Ps. This is a pilot program. All registered students will be guaranteed a spot at the Sunday School if this program doesn't have the minimum requirement registries.
The first day of the program is Monday, September 11, 2023.
• Will tutor students to complete missing school classwork.
• Provide a fun, interactive Islamic learning environment, enabling the child to flourish based on his/her capabilities and personality.
• Develop proper character (Tarbiyah) for the child.
• Enable the student to recite and memorize the Quran.
• Help build the child’s Muslim identity.
• Fun, structured, and accountability-based approaches to ensure the child progresses and retains information.
Basic: Memorization & Reading Quran/ Noorani Book.
• Quran Reading and Tafseer.
• Dua memorization.
Islamic Studies Coursebooks will cover :
• Akhlaaq wal Aadaab (Morals and Manners).
• Aqeedah (Islamic Beliefs).
• Ahadeeth – Hadith Words and Deeds of the Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) Sunnah.
• Fiqh (Salah, Wudu, Cleanliness, etc).
• Islamic History.
• Playtime and breaks for all students.
• Activities: Monthly fun night, quarterly field trips, and competitions.
• By completing this program in its entirety, the student shall have:
• A strong grasp of reading the Quran the 30th Juz’,
• Memorized Duaa,
• Islamic fundamental knowledge, including Salat, Islamic history, and Islamic etiquette.
• Basic Fiqh.
• $140/Month. $90 for each additional sibling(s), $310 Max per family.
• Early registration for the family: $50, after September 9th: $100.
• September 2023 – May 2024
• Monday to Thursday.
• 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
Enrollment will open soon In shaa Allah.